Wed, Aug 10|
Kansas City Cybersecurity Conference
On behalf of Women in Security YOU’RE INVITED TO FUTURECON!
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2022, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Leawood, 4800 W 135th St #108, Leawood, KS 66224, USA
About the event
On behalf of Women in Security
YOU’RE INVITED TO FUTURECON!
FutureCon Kansas City
Wednesday, August 10 th , 2022 IN PERSON @ The Venue in Leawood
Full Day Event | Earn CPE Credits
Keynote Speaker – Michael Meis
Associate Chief Information Security Officer
The University of Kansas Health System
"The art of [cyber]War"
“CyberSecurity Leaders and Experts on Current Cyberthreats and Practices”
- Maria Singh - President, Women in Security KC, Security Engineer | T-Mobile
- Chris Duffy - VP, Information Systems & CIO | ScriptPro
- Sara Flores - Deputy CISO | FNBO
- Nathaniel Cole - CISO | TreviPay
- Michael Meis - Associate Chief Information Security Officer | The University of Kansas Health System
Women in Security is offering all members a free VIP Pass ($200 Value)!
Full day ticket includes CPE Credits, All Sessions, CISO Panel, Networking,
Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour, Raffle Prizes and More
Please use promo code WISKC to register for a free full day pass
Wrap-up cocktail reception for all attendees celebrating
your hard work dedicated to fighting cybercrime!
We look forward to seeing you in person again!