H&R Block - Accelerate Program


What is Accelerate?

Accelerate is a 12-month program designed to fast track the development of tech talent at H&R Block. Accelerate will target new professionals pursuing technology careers.

This program was designed to help engage Accelerators through an immersion experience that encourages their connection to Block and accelerates their productivity in our IT organization. The program will allow Accelerators to gain foundational knowledge and grow in their roles.


What is the experience like?

Accelerate immersion will be filled with learning sessions, leadership connection, career growth planning, networking opportunities, social interaction, and more.


The immersion portion of Accelerate (initial 6 weeks) will take approximately 30% of the associates’ weekly time and the other 70% of time will be spent with their teams completing work.

After the immersion portion of the program is complete, Accelerators will continue to have opportunities for learning sessions, social interaction, leadership connections and more on a monthly basis for the remainder of the 12 months.


When is the Accelerate Program offered?

The program currently has start dates two times per year: January and June.


Where can candidates apply?

Applications can currently be submitted through the Accelerate - Associate Software Engineer job posting.

Can we refer someone for the Accelerate Program?

Absolutely! All referrals should be submitted to H&R Block’s Build the Block associate referral portal.



Accelerate Overview
.docx
Download DOCX • 88KB

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square